Unique opportunity to own almost an acre, situated on a quiet dead-end street, with a cottage styled home bursting with warmth, charm, and personality! Here you will have privacy and quiet yet be minutes from shopping, restaurants, UCF, Valencia, Full Sail, 417 and the 408. Quaint front porch welcomes you home as you enter into a large living room with lots of natural light, wooden beams and a double-sided wood burning fireplace. Flex space off the living room can be used as a dining room, playroom or office and spacious eat in kitchen has newer appliances. Bedroom 4 is currently being used for storage and is connected to the hall bath and inside laundry room. Step out back to your amazing back yard and tranquil setting with a covered deck to relax, entertain, grill, watch the game and play! Roof (2016), AC (2017), Water Heater (2021) and updated plumbing. No HOA so park your boat(s), motorhome and toys so they are ready when you are! Don’t pass on this home – you won’t be disappointed!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,048 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Union Park Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Formal Living Room Separate
- Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Blinds,Window Treatments
- Living Room,Other Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Boat,Covered,Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Covered,Front Porch,Patio,Porch,Rear Porch
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Oak Trees,Trees/Landscaped
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced. In County,Street Dead-End,Street Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price